Glenn really did rock Easter. On Easter’s Eve this year I sat in my parents church watching as Glenn and his band pulled off some Christian Rock classics spectacularly. It was good down-home fun. Not to loud, but guitar driven nonetheless.
This was just a quick sketch of which I added color later. Why these colors? Well they seemed to fit Easter well. In fact this is not watercolor, but gouache. Gouache can be as transparent as watercolor, but will cake up to a consistency near acrylic.
To inquire about purchasing this image, please contact Alex Ferree at email@example.com. Please put the title of the post in your email and address your interest in the body of the letter.
The Outdoor Watercolor Learning Experience
So you wanna do a journalistic drawing?
- Have fun with your content. Hopefully, you want to do this, so it should be a subject you care about.
- Information is complicated. You are the one documenting for your audience. Pick a focal point.
- Draw quickly. The content changes quickly.
- Don’t complicate the drawing. Stick with fundamental shapes and composition. It’s not a good time to invent.
- Color can be more inventive. Use wise judgment, but keep it simple.